Friday, August 21, 2009

It Worked Out =)

I don't know why or how, but the kid's dad texted and told me to go ahead and put them in basketball. He said we will work out the visitation later. After I researched it, I realized it would only be for 8 weeks (so 4 weeks were going to be a problem!)


So I am happy that I found something that I can put the kids in.


A bit surprised that he did not complain more, but hey....I will take it. Even better, he texted, so I have proof that he sent it. He typically tells me things and then later screams at me saying he never said (whatever) it was.


So the boys will be going to a basketball "skills" assessment thing this weekend so they can join the league!

Meanwhile, I am having this problem with the camp Josh was in back in Columbia before we moved. They autodrafted my checking account weekly for camp, the week BEFORE he was going. I signed up for 6 weeks. I signed him up for random weeks, but they drafted my account for 6 consecutive weeks since he was going 6 weeks over the summer.

They drafted the 6 weeks. I have been done paying them for 6 weeks. Heck, Josh hasn't gone in over a month.

Last week, they drafted my account again.

I politely emailed and told them there was an error. I want my $90 back.

I got a response saying they saw he only went 5 out of 6 weeks, so I still owed them. Of course I replied with the fact that I have bank records showing that I paid every week for 6 weeks. He did miss one full week I signed up for, but I still paid for it as I had said I would.

I am a bit anal about my check book. I will look for an hour for the 3 cents I lost. I am just like that LOL. So I KNOW what it is and is not right about my checkbook.

Never heard back from them.

I wasn't too thrilled, but the camp was through the Boys and Girls Club. It is a good organization. I figured I would let it go. They can have the $90 as a donation.

Until this week, when they drafted me again!!!

I was REALLY mad then. I emailed again, telling them it is illegal to keep taking money from someone's checking account without consent and they do NOT have my consent. I want the entire $180 back NOW. (I am not so friendly with the donation now LOL.)

No response.

So, I found the website and found the Vice President of Finance. I emailed THAT guy my situation. Told him I have tried emailing the address that told me I was drafted. I got one reply and none since.

I am thinking that guy can do something about this mess.

I also suspect whoever has decided to just ignore my emails MAY have some explaining to do.

Most importantly, I think I will get my $180 back!

Well, I better get my $180 back LOL. As a former banker, I know there are things the bank can do to force the issue. I hate going that route, but my connections at the bank will sort this out if I don't see the money pretty quick like.

Who am I kidding? At least a response from the organization would be a grand start at this point!!!

Bethany v/s The Boys and Girls Club of America!

Gotta love that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message and tell me what you think =) Don't forget to sign your name so I know who you are!