So I am a week away from moving. I haven't really done squat to prepare for the move. I am going to start organizing today.
Of course we have our herd of pets to move. The boys will be going to their dad's next week while the movers pack our things and then the boys will be with dad all next weekend. So I will be moving the pets. There will be me in my car with guinea pigs in the back, the parakeets in the front passenger seat, the fish in their miniature aquarium on the floor in the back and then the cats will be allowed to roam the car. Talk about a zoo on wheels! Should be interesting to see the looks I get as I drive to Charlotte! I am sure that ordeal may be a blog of it's own!
Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, Mike and I do not have a lot of things. Both our exes got most of the material things in the divorces. We knew we would be moving, so we haven't accumulated too much stuff.
Poor Mike has been commuting to Charlotte daily for work, so he will be glad when we live there. Of course now that we are leaving, we are going out with friends so we can say goodbye. So he is up at 4am and then I have him parading around town visiting people after work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message and tell me what you think =) Don't forget to sign your name so I know who you are!